Saturday 28 February 2015

Madonna I'll Let My Children Do Drugs

Madonna
Madonna has admitted she would let her children try drugs “in moderation”. 
She confessed that she dabbled with various substances in her younger days but insisted she had not enjoyed the experiences.

During the revealing interview for ITV, show host Jonathan Ross said: “Let me ask you about a set of lyrics – in Devil Pray you talk about drugs... ‘we can get high, we can get stoned, we can do Es, we can do acid’.
“It’s a comprehensive list. You have tried, I’d have thought, many of them.”
Madonna, 56, nodded but said: “I am not a big fan of drugs. They just don’t suit me.
“The handful of times I have tried drugs, many many many many years ago, I just didn’t enjoy it. I wanted it out of me. I started guzzling bottles of water thinking that was going to end it.”
Jonathan then asked: “How do you talk to your children about that? Because every parent has to have the conversation in some shape or form.” Referring to her 18-year-old girl Lourdes, Madonna said: “I just ask my daughter to make wise decisions and to do things in moderation and to try not to mix her alcohol.
“I am not going to say ‘no, don’t do it’ because that is just absurd. And it is not fair. Yeah, I did it.”
Jonathan said: “Most young people I know are not into the dangerous drugs, they seem to like marijuana.”
Madonna replied: “Yeah, it’s legal.” But Jonathan advised the US star that it is not legal in Britain.
 The Queen of Pop also talked about her love life, saying she was single and “the right man would not be intimidated by me”.
Madonna, who hit the headlines this week after falling off stage when she performed at the Brits, said “all of my ­children are talented”.
* Mad-onna*

No comments:

Post a Comment