Thursday 3 July 2014

"I always wished I was born a girl''

 hank-baskett-kendra-wilkinson-ava-sabrina-london-transsexual-photos-transformation-PP2

 London told Radar in an exclusive sit-down interview “Everything I did to my sister, I did to myself. I did her makeup, her hair, styled her. I wished I was my sister. But I never thought I’d transition.”


The former fashion student and transsexual at the center of the scandal involving Kendra Wilkinson’s husband, was actually born “Paul” in Modesto, Calif., and didn’t start undergoing hormone therapy until three years ago.

“I started in 2011 and got off them,” she said. “I was unsure if I really wanted to do this. But in the summer of 2011, I started back on them.”


And when London made up her mind for good that she wanted to be a woman, she signed up for her first major surgery only a few months later in October 2011, when she got DD breast implants.

Soon, a whirlwind of procedures followed, including two rhinoplasty surgeries, a chin shave and a feather lift, a type of facelift.

Then, in May 2012, London began her full facial feminization surgeries, including a brow bone contour, hairline reduction, pulling back of her eyes, and nose job number three.


She also had liposuction in her abs and lower back area.

And that’s not all!

In 2013, the 25-year-old underwent eight sessions of silicon injections in her hips and buttocks to give her a curvier look.

And in order to make her harder male features much softer, she also had a full-body laser treatment.



But it came at a hefty price — both financially and mentally.

“It was scary because I didn’t want to just get breasts and be a guy with breasts,” she explained.

Luckily, London’s ex-boyfriend paid the $50,000 in surgery costs, she said, after she dropped out of the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in San Francisco.

“When I had all the money I was able to do it all at once,” she said. “I’ve been fortunate.”

“I was with a group of best friends and they were doing it. I was lost and my friend wanted me to move to L.A. in 2011. And we all transitioned together,” London revealed.

But despite the setbacks, London believes that her experience has been easier than most.

As for completing the rest of her transition by going through the final stage of gender reassignment surgery with a genital reconstruction, London says that may come in time.

“I’ve thought about it,” she confessed, but insisted, “I’m very comfortable and confident in who I am.

It’s not on my to-do list anytime soon. But not to say I’d never do it. I think I’m pretty much done for now. I don’t want to go overboard.”

1 comment:

  1. Great information. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance (stumbleupon).

    I've book marked it for later!

    my homepage - http://nouveauclashofclanstriche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete