Monday 26 May 2014

I'm Not Trying to get tricky with T.I.'s wife

 0525-mayweather-tiny-ti-tmz-01

Floyd Mayweather is NOT trying to get tricky with T.I.'s wife ... in fact, Floyd is telling friends he's shocked the rapper tried to pick a fight -- 'cause he thought they were all friends.


 Floyd never felt like there was any beef with T.I. -- nor does he want to be romantically involved with Tip's wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

Money is very upset over being falsely accused of any shenanigans -- and feels it was ridiculous for T.I. to get mad at him ... since it was Tiny's choice to hangout while in Vegas.


Meanwhile, T.I. wants to make it clear ... he can stand up to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

T.I. posted a video on Instagram after his fight with Floyd at a Vegas Fatburger early Sunday AM. 

There were reports Floyd gave him 2 black eyes, but the video shows his lids are clear.  His hand, on the other hand, is f-d up.  It appears he'd like us to believe it's from whupping some Floyd ass.

Floyd didn't seem the worse for wear either, showing up at a strip club hours later.

 He showed up with "bricks of money" -- making it rain to the point where one stripper was seen carting her cash away in a pillowcase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment