Monday 12 May 2014

Will.I.Am kicked out of first class lounge

 

will.i.am was left embarrassed after apparently being kicked out of a first class lounge at an airport.
The Black Eyed Peas star posted a series of tweets hitting out at United Airlines after being told to leave a VIP lounge because staff thought he had a fake membership card.


Will.i.am posted on Twitter: "#unitedAIRLINES is the worse. Im a member & I have my card to prove it. but they tell me my card is fake & kick me out the lounge #ouch (sic)."

He added: "Ha ha ha I got kick out the club...#unitedCLUBsucks...(sic)", accompanied by a photograph of the Global First Lounge sign as he stood outside.

It is not known which airport the star was flying from but he posted about visiting Puff Daddy in Washington D.C for his speech at Howard University later in the day.

He also wrote: "I fly so much.. a business should know who their customers are... its okay im making this my lounge," along with a photograph of a chair in the corner of the airport.

Will.i.am was still annoyed later on when a pilot asked for his autograph, he tweeted: "I get kicked out of the @united lounge because they say I'm not a member.. oh well.. & then the @united pilot asks me to take a selfie #WTF. (sic)"

He later added: "He flew us to our destination safely...that's what's important...I'm over being kicked out the lounge..."

Rapper Bow Wow then posted a photograph of will.i.am and friends with Puff Daddy at Howard University after he finally made it to Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment