Sunday 20 April 2014

'Daniel Ricciardo beat me fair and square' - Vettel


Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel
The Australian has out-qualified the four-time champion three times in four races since replacing compatriot Mark Webber.
Vettel said: "There's nothing between the cars so if he beats me he beats me fair and square. That's not to my liking. I know I have to do a little bit better."

Vettel said he was struggling to come to terms with the 2014 Red Bull following this year's extensive rule changes.
Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel of Germany bows in front of his car as he celebrates after winning the Formula One Indian Grand Prix 2013 at the Buddh International circuit in Greater Noida.
Vettel said: "This year is very, very different, the cars are different, you cannot compare last year to this year.
"But nevertheless Daniel is doing a very good job. He has not had one good weekend, he has had good weekends. So far he seems to be able to get the maximum out of the car.
"On my side, maybe I am struggling a bit more.
"Maybe the car is not the way I like 100% but I am trying to work on that and for now if the result is like this I have to accept it."
The 26-year-old German won his four world championships with a car that benefited from what were known as exhaust-blown rear aerodynamics, where exhausts gases were used to increase rear grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment