Saturday 19 April 2014

Nene Leakes Is a ''Childish Liar who Needs a Nose job''

NeNe Leakes Nene Leakes and Gregg Leakes at LAX
Before Leakes reunited with and ultimately re-married Gregg Leakes in a made-for-TV wedding on Bravo, she dated Famous Famiglia co-founder John Kolaj.

During their fling, Leakes tweeted about the extravagant gifts he gave her, which included diamond necklaces, Louboutins, and designer handbags.
Now, Hampton claims,  “She’s a married woman, but I heard she is still communicating with [John]. He’s still asking her to be with him.”
Indeed, Hampton tweeted at Leakes earlier this week, “You are an adulterer that was still calling her ex boyfriend talking about your hello kitty up until last month!”
The bombshell allegations come after Leakes called her former pal “man-ho” on Bravo‘s Watch What Happens Live 
When Radar asked Hampton about the adultery tweet, she said,  “Oh my gosh. I almost fell off the couch when I heard [what she called me]. And then my fingers just went to tweeting!”
Twitter/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment