Monday 2 March 2015

Student High On Miaow Miaow Stabbed Mum 11 times


 Student & Mum

A student high on miaow miaow stabbed his mother 11 times before cutting off his own penis at an 'exceptional' attack in their home. 

Charles Mann launched the frenzied attack on his mother, Emma, in December 2013 after bingeing on the party drug and copious amounts of alcohol.
  
After stabbing his mother repeatedly the 21-year-old turned the knife on himself to cut off his genitalia and was heard shouting: 'I love you but this is the prophecy' near their home in Haywards Heath, West Sussex. 
 

As her son entered the dock at Hove Crown Court, Ms Mann was seen mouthing 'I love you' in his direction. 

She required surgery for multiple punctures to one of her lungs and was wounded on her arms, head and neck following the attack.  

The court heard how she made a frantic 999 call at 6.20am on December 29, telling operators: 'My son's just attacked me and stabbed me and he's going mental downstairs with the knives.'
 
 
Ms Mann was woken when her son returned home and began 'trashing' his room. 

The court heard how he followed her into the kitchen where he stabbed her 11 times. 

When police arrived at the family home, he is said to have told officers: "I have stabbed her multiple times, I have killed her.

"I have stabbed my mum and I need to be punished for what I have done."

'He said he had taken miaow miaow, loads of lines of it, and a lot of alcohol. He appeared manic and deranged at the time.

He was said to have described himself as a 'paedophile' to police officers and begged: 'I do not want to live.  

'Take me to the light, I can see the vampires.' 

After pleading guilty to Grievous Bodily Harm at an earlier hearing the 21-year-old was jailed for 16 month, reduced to eight. 

He will only serve another four weeks owing to the time already spent in custody. 


No comments:

Post a Comment