Saturday 21 February 2015

Amber Rose Replies Kanye West

  Amber Rose Replies Kanye West (1)
Amber Rose just answered Kayne West by zeroing in on the climactic scene in Kim Kardashian's sex tape, saying "Wait 30 Showers? But Kim let RayJnut on her .... Never Mind."

In case you're not up to date ... Kanye went on "The Breakfast Club" and said it was hard for him to move on to Kim after being with Amber, saying, "I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim."


Amber is not backing down. She's already called Kim a whore and Kanye is doing Kim's bidding.

 Amber Rose Replies Kanye West (2)
 Amber went on to say, "[A]fter all these years I never snitched on u and I don't plan on starting now. We once loved each other so I won't do u like that."
 She concluded by saying, "I'll leave that up to the Kartrashians to humiliate u when they're done with u."

The only true surprising thing ... how come Ray J hasn't inserted himself?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment