Sunday 3 August 2014

Chris Brown Expresses Regrets!


Chris Brown Wearing a Prison Uniform.

The 25-year-old shared a photo of himself wearing an orange prison uniform in court and included a heartfelt statement admitting he's 'made a lot mistakes.'

'I been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way,' he wrote.

'But through it all I've always been true to myself and through God I've been able to take care of my family!

'I should regret some things but I think the lessons learned will shape me into a real man. I'm grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!'


Afterwards, the Loyal singer shared two videos of himself singing along to D'Angelo's hit song Untitled (How Does It Feel).

Wearing a black Raiders cap, white T-shirt and black pants, Chris soulfully sings the lyrics, 'Girl it's only you, have it your way, and if you want you can decide, and if you'll have me.'

It is unclear if he was trying to send a message to Karrueche - or even possibly to former flame Rihanna.

Karreuche has reportedly ended their romance after growing sick of his wild ways, according to TMZ.

The website reported that the 26-year-old beauty was left furious after the R&B bad boy 'liked' two images of him and Rihanna on Instagram.

She is also said to be tired of his 'immature' behaviour and his desire to party nonstop since his release from prison in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment