Saturday 19 July 2014

17st mother slims down to size 8

 Morgaen and her husband Rohan before she started dietingMorgaen after her weight loss

A mother-of-three has lost 9st thanks to the healthy meals cooked for her by her chef husband.


Morgaen Warner, 35, from Brighton lost the weight when her husband Rohan, 33, started cooking healthy versions of kitchen classics for her in the evening.
Morgaen struggled with her weight from an early age. But it wasn't until after giving birth to her three children, Daniel, 13, Logan, 10, and Tanya, nine, that she ballooned to 17st.

She said: 'I wasn't confident in myself and I hated it. We would never go out as I was too depressed to go anywhere.

'I had tried every diet under the sun but nothing worked'.

Desperate for a change Morgaen went to visit her doctor - who told her she had to overhaul her lifestyle or it could kill her.

Morgaen started posting pictures of the healthy recipes her husband prepared for each night on Facebook.

 Chicken, salad and sweet potato cooked for Morgaen by her husband RohanOmlette with mushroom and side salad

 A meal cooked for Morgaen by her husband Rohan. She has lost 9st thanks to his healthy meals

She said: 'I wanted to show people that delicious food could also be very healthy.

'Pretty soon, friends were posting lots of lovely comments, encouraging me to keep going with my weight loss.

Soon the pounds were falling off and three years after she began losing weight, Mrs Warner dropped to a slim eight stone and is now a slinky size eight.

She said: 'My confidence grew and I started taking the kids out to the park, without worrying about strangers staring.

'I've started singing and acting again - something I did as a kid and I never felt like I could do it before. 

Morgaen's diet before

Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Coffee
Dinner: big plate of pie and chips
Snacks: Unhealthy food continuously eaten in front of the television

Morgaen's diet now

Breakfast: fresh fruit and natural yoghurt
Lunch: Mushroom omelette with quorn sausages
Dinner: Home cooked veg and chicken curry
Snacks: Fruit 

In three years Morgaen dropped to 8st and is now a dress size eight

No comments:

Post a Comment