Wednesday 14 May 2014

What Has Happened to Nicole's Face?

 What has happened to Nic's face? Nicole Kidman looked oddly puffy in the face as she promoted her new movie Grace Of Monaco in Cannes on WednesdayDabbled: Last year Nicole, pictured here on a Wednesday photocall for Grace Of Monaco, insisted she was completely natural, but admitted she had tried Botox before and disliked the outcome
She made headlines on Tuesday after appearing puffy in the face during her first day of promoting Grace Of Monaco at the Cannes Film Festival.


And Nicole Kidman retained her slight-yet-noticeable facial swelling when she stepped out in a classy white ensemble for a Wednesday photocall.

Last year she proclaimed she was completely natural, saying she only once dabbled in Botox, but her appearances on Tuesday and Wednesday may indicate otherwise. 

 Last year, Nicole spoke out about her much talked about line-free appearance. 

She insisted at the time that she was completely natural after experimenting with Botox in the past.

Nicole had tried the wrinkle-smoothing injections but said she planned to avoid them in the future as she liked having control over her facial expressions.

She told Italian newspaper La Repubblica in February: 'No surgery for me; I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again.'

Although she experimented with Botox, Nicole said she stuck to a healthy eating plan and rigorous exercise regime to stay looking good.

She said: 'I am completely natural. I wear sunscreen, I don't smoke and I take care of myself, and I am proud to say that. 

'Anybody can do anything to themselves - I don't judge - but personally I believe in being physically fit. That's how I was raised.

Changing faces: Nicole in Dead Calm in 1988 (left) and at the 2001 Cannes Festival (right)Changing faces: Nicole in Dead Calm in 1988 (left) and at the 2001 Cannes Festival (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment