Sunday 26 January 2014

Phyno denies knowing Rita Edmond

 
An anonymous press release to media houses had Phyno up in arms, with reports that he had impregnated short-term love interest, Rita Edmond.

Phyno denies ever being romantically involved with the songstress.

The report tells of their alleged romance, that Rita is expecting a child, and that Rita was due for an abortion of which Phyno disapproved.


He told Pulse, "I’ve never met or spoken to anyone by that name. I haven’t made any woman pregnant either. If people need three seconds of fame I’m glad that my name could help.”

However, when Rita was approached by the media, she neither confirmed or denied the allegations.

Her answers were cryptic at best, and she admitted to dating an unnamed rapper.

“The only information I can give you is that I am in love with a rap artiste. I don’t want to mention his name. Since different stories are flying around, I am trying to understand where everybody got their story from."

No comments:

Post a Comment